Dip for Dozer 2022: Saturday, Feb. 12!
How do I register?
- Bring a completed Waiver Form and Pledge Form with your donations to Lake Ripley Lanes on Friday, Feb. 7 from 6 to 8 pm, or 11:30 am to 12:30 pm on Saturday, Feb 8.
Is there a cost?
- We ask all participants to raise a minimum of $52 in donations to participate, and we have rewards for those who raise the most.
When should I be there?
- We start Dipping at 1:00, but join us for events on the ice starting at 11:30.
Can I Dip with a group?
- Yes! Groups of up to four people can be organized when registering.
What should I wear?
- There is a costume contest for both individuals and groups, so wear something creative! We do recommend water shoes for your feet.
What else should I bring?
- A towel to dry off with, a bag to put your wet clothes in, good boots, and dry, warm clothes to change into after you Dip.
Does anything happen after?
- We welcome you to join us at Rockdale Bar & Grill starting at 3:00 for raffles, food, fun, and live music!
Please print off and complete these forms before arriving at the Dip on February 9th, 2019. We look forward to seeing you there! Let us know that you'll be attending on our Facebook Event page and join our Group page too!
Click for more details!