Practice Social DIPstancing:
16th Annual Dip for Dozer
We’re making changes to this year’s event to ensure the safety of our community during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Dip will look different. What won’t change is our goal to raise funds for the Dozer 52 Football Scholarship Fund in a fun, safe way.
How you Dip virtually is up to you – just be sure to take a video and submit send it to us! Dip your toes in a bucket, make a snow angel, sled down a hill. Dip solo, with family or those in your bubble. Watch our Facebook page for more ideas to help you get creative and stay safe.
Send us your Dip video by Sunday February 7, 2021, and we'll include it in virtual event on February 13, 2021!
The Dip for Dozer is the primary fundraising event for the Dozer 52 Football Scholarship, established in memory of Dustin "Dozer" Zuelsdorf. Since its establishment in 2004, the Dozer 52 Football Scholarship has awarded over $135,000 in scholarships to over 60 Cambridge students!
For additional information and resources:
Bryce Chinault -- or call 608-358-5287
Kim Zuelsdorf --
Jana Evans, Dip for Dozer Founder -- or call 608-423-3241
How do I register?
- Bring a completed Waiver Form and Pledge Form with your donations to Lake Ripley Lanes on Friday, Feb. 7 from 6 to 8 pm, or 11:30 am to 12:30 pm on Saturday, Feb 8.
Is there a cost?
- We ask all participants to raise a minimum of $52 in donations to participate, and we have rewards for those who raise the most.
When should I be there?
- We start Dipping at 1:00, but join us for events on the ice starting at 11:30.
Can I Dip with a group?
- Yes! Groups of up to four people can be organized when registering.
What should I wear?
- There is a costume contest for both individuals and groups, so wear something creative! We do recommend water shoes for your feet.
What else should I bring?
- A towel to dry off with, a bag to put your wet clothes in, good boots, and dry, warm clothes to change into after you Dip.
Does anything happen after?
- We welcome you to join us at Rockdale Bar & Grill starting at 3:00 for raffles, food, fun, and live music!
Please print off and complete these forms before arriving at the Dip on February 9th, 2019. We look forward to seeing you there! Let us know that you'll be attending on our Facebook Event page and join our Group page too!